Learn some Essential Kitchen Worktops Styling for your kitchen space.
Your kitchen worktops are always on show. So it makes sense to think about what will be on display and how you can use your counter space to make a style statement that expresses your personality. Learn how to get the best Essential Kitchen Worktops Styling with Worktop Warehouse.
Here are some tips to help you decorate your worktops with elegance and practicality in mind:
- First, place a selection of canisters, food storage containers, and utensil holders on your counter. This is important so that you have the most frequently used ingredients and utensils at hand. Mix and match containers to complement your colour scheme and desired effect.
- Second, display small, colour-coordinated appliances, such as a blender, grinder or mixer. You can also tuck cords out of the way so that the appliances are neatly on show.
- Third, add some greenery with potted plants. The ideal choice to display on your worktop is a selection of culinary herbs such as parsley, rosemary, basil or thyme. In this way, you can pick fresh leaves and add them to your recipes. Most noteworthy, choose plant pots that complement your chosen colour scheme and design.
- Fourth, use a wooden tray to create a themed display for tea or coffee-making. Similarly, a woven tray with earthly colors can add a touch of warmth to a quartz worktop.
- Finally, if you have an island counter or some free space, decorate with a vase of flowers, a few cook books, some coloured glass bottles, and a bowl of fruit to create an eye-catching centrepiece.
Here are some extra tips:
- It’s tempting to display lots of items on your kitchen worktops, especially if you have plenty of counter space. Too much, however, can make your kitchen look cluttered and untidy. Consider the maxim “less is more”, and give your counter plenty of breathing space.
- Experiment with the placement of items on display to discover what works best and to see which colours, textures and patterns fit. Group various items to create contrast. Stand back and see what draws the eye in.
- Get creative. Look at various home decor magazines or Pinterest to gain style tips. Take your time and make sure you show off your kitchen worktops at their best.
Give Worktop Warehouse a call on 0161 222 8487 and let us use our enviable experience to help you choose a worktop that you’ll love.